Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Speaking in Tongues

On the lighter side of things, I accidentally left my voice recognition software on while talking to a colleague. Here's what I found embedded in the manuscript I'm working on. I'm actually wondering if we should leave it in.

"higher-order experimentYou might deserve reportedly works but the guy he is pretty pervasive to so he is not in his life happen leaders and is hysterical species that is lit this would you are all in the nice continuous stimulation if he is or is you really see any state she had so and that he’s a very cursory grammar weight this is being is not necessarily his heart is now best saved easy to use even article will let fly a easy and when I like teasing a nice cities are going to fluctuate UTC XP. With both dead and but my point is that single rate is something you can see it and it hasn’t written a assessed under the weather is other swimmers state your model and then that is a bit more property is seeing the same as if they had to do is associate was safe to totally dismiss those results are if you you got a result you describe there on that certainly cast out as the larvae have some doubt about because and because it’s little to receive this in the may synergize the way companies I don’t know what" 

1 comment:

  1. I like it..and in my opinion..lts just the right thing to keep.;-)

    ReplyDelete